We are currently looking to hire a
Service Engineer to support our customers on throughout North America.
The perfect candidate is located somewhere along the East-coast or should be willing to relocate.
Hermle Machine Company, located in Franklin, WI is the North American Headquarters of Berthold Hermle AG in Gosheim, a German high-end machine manufacturer. We provide North America’s leading manufacturers with the finest high precision machining centers.
We are searching for a candidate who has the ability to install, trouble shoot and repair high precision CNC 5axis Machining Centers.
Job responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Phone support and troubleshooting of problems
- On-site support at the customers facility repairing and troubleshooting problems, installing machines
- Briefing and training customers
- Installation of retrofits
This position requires a high level of expertise in machine tool specific metal cutting of CNC Machining Centers.
The candidate must be proficient in:
- CNC Controls and electronics preferable Heidenhain and/or Siemens control systems
- Basic knowledge of electronic and mechanical aspects of CNC machines, preferably 5-axis machines
- Understand hydraulics and pneumatics
- Proficiency using computers
- Professional Interaction with Customers
- Microsoft Office knowledge is mandatory
Overseas travel for training purposes may be required.
Hermle Machine Company offers a fantastic state of the art facility. Robust benefits package include 401(k), FSA, medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurances.
Hermle is an EEO employer.